Sunday, March 1, 2009

Gold Belt

Last week for Relief Society they had a swap. I found a beautiful yellow dress! It is so bright and sunny. It makes me so happy! I love Relief Society!
I had so much fun at the Relief Society Swap! I got to talk to my friend Cari Winn. She is a wonderful women! Jodi is going to Savannah on Tuesday and Wednesday with Becky Willis. On Tuesday Cari is going to come get me and I get to spend the day with her! I'm going to take High School Musical 3 with me. We are going to watch it and eat popcorn and M&M's! On Wednesday Jessica Lindquist the Relief Society president is going to come get me, and I get to be with her all day! I am so happy for me!
This is me and my sister Jodi Peterson. She is a great sister! She likes to take me bowling!
Here we are at Ft. Gordon bowling ally. David Peterson is my brother in law. He is a strong handsome Army man! We had so much fun bowling!
Here I am with Scott! Scott is David (my brother in law), Army buddy! He has a family! His wife's name is Amanda and their daughter's name is Catherine. They are wonderful people! We ate dinner at the WORST Mexican restaurant in the whole world! Jodi and David almost cried when they got the bill, because the food was so bad!
Here we are at the bowling ally. This is Scott's wife Amanda. She is pregnant! She is such a beautiful wonderful women. I had so much fun with them!
This is my sister Jodi Peterson! She was there to watch me earn my gold belt! I love Karate! I practice every day and I'm doing a good job. Jodi said when I'm 45 I can become a Kung Fu Master! I can't wait! I have been doing so much Karate and working out that I'm losing weight! Luckily Jodi has found every pound I've lost and is now working on having 2 or 3 extra chins.
This is my teacher David Jones! he is a wonderful teacher! I love learning Kung Fu from him! I am so lucky!
My teacher David Jones is the first one to bow to me after I earned my gold belt! I am doing so awesome in Karate! I have surprised my teacher David Jones and my sister Jodi Peterson with all that I am learning.
Here I am looking at my new gold belt!
Tying on my gold belt!

Stepping over my white belt, because I am all done with my white belt. Now on to bigger and better things! I am so proud of me!

Here I am folding up my white belt. I wont need it anymore!

For Valentines day my mother LaVon Gale and my father Douglas Gale sent me Reese's Peanut butter cups! They were so good! I love them! I had fun eating them with chop sticks I got from PF Changs! I have a wonderful life!

5 comments:

  1. Kimi - you look so beautiful in your new yellow dress! We are so excited for you to become a Kung Foo Master!

    It sounds like you are having a wonderful time with Jodi. Mom said you are coming to see them for Christmas - we will probably see you then.

    We are so proud of how much you are learning and growing.

    Have a great week!

    Eldon, Trish, Max, Jack and baby girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimi,

    I love reading your blog. You made me laugh eating your peanut butter cups with chop sticks. I miss you Kim. I am so glad you are having so much fun with Jodi and you are learning and doing lots of new things.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, peanut butter cups. Sounds yummy. Kimi, that dress is quite fantastic. I want one in that color now. Isn't free great? Tell Jodi that she's gorgeous and I miss her a lot. I can't believe she's already having her third baby! *sniff* Everyone's growing up so fast...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kimi, I sure enjoy reading all about your fun days in Georgia, I love seeing all the pictures of you, Dave, Jodi, Doodles, and Abe. Tell Jodi she looks beautiful pregnant! See you this summer when you come through on your way to Washington. Love, Roma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Kim,
    Your new dress looks so wonderful on you new body. You have been doing such a great job exercising and doing Kung Foo. Yellow seems to be the in thing for you this week. Dad thinks you hair looks really nice. I would like a picture of you in your dress and karate outfit if Jodi can get me a print, 4x6 would be nice. I can put it on my desk at the Institute.

    You are so special. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete