Sunday, March 8, 2009

Coke World!

Jodi's friend Becky Willis came into town this week. Jodi and Becky went to Savannah for 2 days. While she was gone I got to spend the day with my friend Cari Winn! She is such a wonderful women! She and I made bread! It was so fun! I also got to spend a day with my friend Misty Brimhall. She is so nice. For lunch she gave me a cup of noodles! I love cup of noodles! It's my favorite! I had a wonderful time with my Friends! I am so happy for me!

We also went to Atlanta twice last week! We had to pick Becky Willis up and drop her off at the airport. We got to go to Costco and have a hot dog! We also went to Coke World and Johnny Rockets! I had a wonderful week!
Me, Dallin and Becky Willis coming out of Coke world. We had a wonderful day! Jodi bought me a new red shirt at Coke world! It is very cute! The gift shop at Coke world is the best Jodi has ever seen! It was so fun!
A huge bottle of Coke at the end of our tour. It was so awesome!
I had so much fun! I love coke world!
Becky Willis and I in the tasting room of Coke. They had all kinds of soda pop. It was so fun to taste it all.
Me hanging out on the red Couch! I love this couch, in 2010 my mother will love to see it!
They had a whole living room set up in Coke products! It was so fun! I love the red couch!
Dallin and I in front of an old coke truck.
An old coke stand.
Becky Willis, Dallin and I were waiting to get into Cokes 4-D movie. It was so awesome! I loved it! It made Dallin nervous. He had to leave the movie early. But I thought it was wonderful!
Me and the Coke Bear! He was so big!
This nice, wonderful lady helped us into Coke world! She sang beautiful songs and told us all about Coke and what we would see that day.
Coke Signs form all over the world!
The entry way to Coke World. This is where Jodi informed me that I couldn't talk about sugar, calories or caffeine while in Coke World. I love to tell Jodi that things have too many calories!
This is the Coke factory! It is a very tall building!
Here is the out side of Coke World! It was so wonderful!
I love my new Johnny Rockets hat! Johnny Rockets was so wonderful! I had a cheese burger and a chocolate milk shake!
When we got to Johnny Rockets I was so hungry! Usually I eat at 12 o clock. But we didn't get there until 1:30! I kept on reminding Jodi what time it was!
The waitress at Johnny Rockets was so nice a beautiful! She gave us these fun hats to wear in our picture!
Becky Willis and I at Johnny Rockets! They played loud old music there. It was so fun! I even ate french Fries! Usually I tell Jodi that there are too many calories in French Fries. But she told me to get over it... so I ate some, and I loved them!
Saturday was a beautiful day! It was 80 degrees! We went to a bb-q at one of Dave's coworkers houses. Her name was Brooke. She just had a beautiful little baby boy! While I was there I met this women. Her name is Amy and she is so nice!

1 comment:

  1. Kimi, I had so much fun with you when I came to visit! We sure did have a good time at Coke World! I love you and am so happy I got to visit!

    ReplyDelete