Sunday, March 22, 2009

This week was wonderful!  It all started when we played Sorry as a family.  I love to play sorry!  Dallin and Abe cry when they don't win.  I don't love that. The little boys have been very sick for the last little while.  But I have not gotten sick yet. 

Wednesday I went to karate, and there is a new girl in my class.  She is wonderful and beautiful.

Thursday Abe had a Soccer game.  I had a wonderful time at the soccer game!  I love to play sports.  When we get back to Washington in August I hope to find a Special Olympics soccer team to play on.  

Saturday I went to a Women's conference.  It was so wonderful!  Jodi took me, but then had to leave because she injured her self.  So I got to stay there with my friends Sarah and Carri.  They are wonderful women.  I got to go to Carri's house for a while. It was so fun.  Then I went to Sarah's house until David Peterson and Jodi Peterson came and got me.  I also got to go to a birthday party at someones house.  They had hot dogs!  I love hot dogs!

Church was wonderful today.  Rachel taught a wonderful lesson. Tonight we went to Bart and Misty's house for a birthday party for their dog Major.  They had chocolate cake!  It was so good!  I'm so happy for me!

At the women's conference they did a play of the 10 virgins.  This is me and one of the virgins.  They did such a good job!
My friend Sarah Blair was in the 10 virgins play.  She did such a wonderful job!  Sarah took care of me because Jodi had to leave.
This is me and some of the ladies from my ward.  They are sweet and wonderful!  I'm so happy I got to go to women's conference.   I am a 25 year old women!
Before Abe's game I got to kick the ball around with Dallin.  I even scored a couple of goals!
I love to bounce the soccer ball on my knee.  I'm pretty good at it too!
Me posing with the soccer ball so Jodi could get a good shot of me.
I love soccer!  When the Savior comes again I'm going to play all kinds of sports!  I love competition!  I think it's so fun.  I love to watch Basketball games with my brother in law David Peterson. 

8 comments:

  1. cool you had a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimi, I had so much fun with you on Saturday. I loved having you at my house. I had fun with Abe and Dalin too. You have a great family. I hope Jodi feels better! Love Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimi Gale, How are you doing? I can hardly wait for you to come home. You know I think your hair is even longer than mine is. It looks really pretty. How is that new baby? Are you being a big help? Give everyone a hug and kiss for me.

    Love,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love going to womens conference. I've gone with my mom several times. The church does a big conferenc at BYU every year. I had to miss last year because I had just had a baby and couldn't leave him. It looks like you're having fun in Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kimi,
    You look pretty good with that soccer ball. You are just having so much fun. That is because you are with the people your own age. I'm glad you got to go to women's conference. For some reason we did not have one here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uncle Verne and I will be in Richland, Washington August 20 - August 26rth. We hope that we can see you then. We love you Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot to sign our names. I guess you know that when Uncle Verne is there I will be also. We love you Kim. Aunt DeLoris

    ReplyDelete