Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lunch and talent show

It was a very fun week. On Tuesday Jodi got some gifts for the baby from her friends. All the gifts are pink. Pink is my favorite color. She got pink gifts because she is having a baby girl! Her baby will be here tomorrow in April. I am so excited to be her helper.
Also on Tuesday Jodi and I hosted a Lunch for the Relief Society. It was so fun! All my friends came. It was a Mormon Wedding Reception themed Lunch. Everyone brought their wedding photos. It was so fun to look at everyone photos.
This is my friend Rachel. She is a sweet wonderful women. She is also going to have a baby soon. Her husband is going to be a dentist! Just like Doris husband.
The main part of our meal was a Chicken Salad Sandwich! It was so good! It had grapes and nuts in it! Jodi had to de bone a rotisserie Chicken to make it. She hates food that has bones in it.
Here are our Sandwiches, all ready to be served up! The bread we ate them on was a croissant. It was so cool! I love to eat these Sandwiches. I'm so happy for me!
Here we had our napkins, pretty plastic plates, after dinner mints, nuts, pretty plastic cups and a very yummy punch! It was so fun to have this lunch party! Lots of people came and every one had a good time.
This is the delicious cake Jodi made. It fit perfect with the Mormon Wedding Reception Food theme. It was so good. While we ate cake, I told everyone about my plans to marry Jack Black after the Savior comes. I also chose some of my brides maids. And picked out my colors. Everyone there was so nice and said they would come to my wedding reception. My colors will be pink. Just pink. Maybe blush and bashful.
On Friday we went to a ward talent show. Here are some of my friends doing a funny skit. They made ice Sundae's, using their wives hands. It was so funny!
Here they are adding a banana to their ice cream. Jess and Jay are such silly guys. They make me laugh.
I sang Feed the Birds at the talent show. I put all my heart into the song and everyone loved it! I love the song Feed The Birds. Kimi Gale is a princess.
I have a beautiful voice. I love to sing for people. When we go to Disney World in May we will go to the American Idol section and I will sing Somewhere out there. I miss my mother and my father. They are wonderful people.
Here are two of the young men doing a silly song about casseroles. Rex is playing the guitar. He did such a good job.
This is my best friend Ashley. The DJ's of the talent show made people do silly talents they really didn't have. Ashley and her friends had to hoo la hoop. It was so funny. I love Ashley with my whole heart. She is a wonderful women.

6 comments:

  1. I love YOU with my whole heard! You did a great job singing. You should sing to Jack Black at your wedding reception. He would LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimi,

    Your song was so beautiful! I bet you were in the choir of angels singing at Christ's birth.

    And Ashley IS a wonderful woman, isn't she?

    I'm so glad you're in our ward. (And I'm glad I discovered you have a blog!!)

    ~Brandi Douglass
    (I'm one of Ashley's friends from the picture--the one on the left in the blue shirt).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kim how's it going? I am so glad you got to do a talent show this year. Our ward had ours a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't get to go because I was at Brian's house. I bet they really missed not having you on the program. That reception food sure looks good. When did Jodi become so domestic? :-) I love you and miss you lots. Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimi,
    I love reading your blog! Did Jodi or Dave video your talent show song with their digital camera? If so have Jodi email it to me. Maybe you could also email me one of those chicken salad sandwiches. They sure looked good. Now that Jodi has taken up cake decorating are your going to try it also? Thank you so much for working with Jodi on your blog. We enjoy it so much. We are having a great time here in Ann Arbor, but no chicken salad sandwiches.

    I love you so much,

    Dad (Elder Gale)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I can serve food at your wedding, Kimi Gale. I'll tell everyone not to eat too much food.

    Love, Krista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimi,

    I just love reading your blog! You have such an exciting life. You are such a happy, beautiful girl! Dallas and I both just loved looking at the pictures of you singing. You can tell that you are singing with all your heart. I can't wait for you to come and visit us here in Arizona. I love you! Love, your sister-in-law . . . Dallas' wife.

    ReplyDelete