Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Week!

For School Abe had to make a valentines mail box. It was supposed to be a bug. We made a Transformer Bug. It was so silly!
This is my friend Hannah! She is going to have a baby. She is a nice women and she has two little boys.
This is my friend Misty and Megan. I went to a Lia Sophia Jewelry party! It was so fun! They had chocolate dipped strawberries! They were so good!
I picked out a new necklace at the party. It's a necklace I can wear every day, not just on Sundays. I am so excited for it to get here. It is silver and has small flowers on it.
For breakfast on Valentines Day Jodi made Pink Dutch Babies! Then she cut them into hearts. Breakfast was so good! I love Valentines Day! We had a wonderful day! After breakfast we went back to the PX, and then to the mall. Then David took us all to PF Changs for lunch! PF Changs is my favorite. I got chicken lo mein! It's so good. The noodles are just like the ones on Kung Fu Panda! I love my holidays so much!
For Valentines day I got lots of wonderful gifts! Mother and Father gave me new socks and Reese's peanut butter cups! Abe gave me 2 Camp Rock folders. Dallin gave me some colored pens that I can write in my journal with. Dave and Jodi gave me a green light saber! Now I can help O'b one Kanobe defeat Darth Vader. Although I am getting so good at Karate that I can almost defeat him with just my hands.

Jodi has almost completely eradicated the toe nail fungus I had on my toes. She seems very proud of her self.

Yesterday when I got home from church Jodi took my temperature. She thought I looked a little sick. My temperature was 101. She made me eat lunch and take a nap. I don't complain about much. Hopefully I'll start feeling better very soon. I know Heavenly Father and Jesus can make my sick go away.

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

6 comments:

  1. What are dutch babies? It sounds like you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. It also sounds like your sister spoils you a little!! Just kidding!!

    From Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie, I hope you're feeling better. I don't know what Dutch babies are, but they look yummy. I have to say, you look great with your shirts not tucked in.

    Once again, I'm jealous about P.F. Changs. Stop taunting me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, You are looking so good. I am talking to you on the phone. I can hardly wait to see your new jewelry. Eldon and Tricia came this weekend. We bought a tent to set up in the living room for Max and Jack. They really thought that was a lot of fun. I really love you! Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a really fun valentine's Day. You sure got a lot of presents. I don't think I've ever gotten that many gifts on valentine's day. I hope you like your new necklance. I love jewerly, especially necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimi,

    (Let's try this again. Too many spelling errors in the my previous post attempt.)

    A bit late on my comments... I'm sorry. It looks like you had a great Valentines day. We're so happy that Jodi is taking such good care of you.

    With Love,

    /dallas

    ReplyDelete