Sunday, February 1, 2009















Last Sunday we made spud nuts! They were so good. We put glaze on the spud nuts and chocolate icing on them. I only ate the ones with chocolate. I wanted to help Jodi frost the sud nuts, but Jodi is a freak in the kitchen and doesn't like help.
















Last Sunday we also started watching Planet Earth. It was so good. We saw all kinds of animals on Planet Earth. Today we watched it again and I saw a Panda. Pandas are Jack Blacks favorite animal. He loves them.







On Monday, for Family Home Evening we went bowling! It was so fun! I did a good job. Jodi's ball was too big for her her most of the game. She kept on throwing gutter balls. So I kept telling her she needed bumpers. This just made her cranky. Then she borrowed my 8 pound pink ball, and she did much better. I bowled 101! Jodi got us a Root Beer to share. It was so good.


















This is me bowling. After every ball I throw I hold this bowling pose till the ball hits the pins. I think it brings good luck!


Pink is my favorite color.









It's so fun to go bowling. I like to help Abe and Dallin bowl. I'm a very good helper. Jodi's two boys are wonderful! They are wonderful children.








After bowling we went to PF Changs for dinner. It's so good! I love to eat there. They make wonderful noodles! It's my favorite.


When we were at PF Changs the waitress brought me a child's cup with a lid and a straw. I made sure she knew I am a grown women and didn't need it. Jodi ended up drinking out of the child's cup with a lid and straw.










I love to eat at PF Changs. When mom and dad get home in 2010 we will go there and eat noodles.



Dave showed me the new Star Wars! I love it! It has a girl Jedi name Asoka. She is so awesome! I like to put Abe's light saber in my pants and wear it around the house. Then I like to go to the back yard and help O'B One Kano be because he is my companion. We help save the universe together. We will defeat Count Duku, with out Anikan. Anikan becomes bad and we don't need his help. He goes to the dark side. He is horrible!


In June I am going to stay with my sister LeAnne for a few weeks. Dave and Jodi are moving to Ft. Hood Texas. But Dave is leaving right after they get there. Once he is gone, Jodi, Abe, Dallin, the baby, Scout the dog and I will all move back to Washington for the year. We will get to live with my sister Shelly and JaNel. I love my sisters they are wonderful. I love them with all my heart.


I went to Karate on Wednesday and Friday. It was wonderful. I am learning to protect my self.

8 comments:

  1. Kimi, you should tell Jodi that it's family tradition that everyone gets to help frost the spud nuts. I wish I could have eaten with ya'll. The look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimi,

    You look so beautiful bowling! I love your pose. I think I will try holding that pose the next time I go bowling. Hopefully it will improve my score. How is the gym going? I can't wait for us to work out together! We just talked with your mom and dad and they seem to be doing really well! I sure love you! Paola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimi,

    Thank you for sharing so many wonderful pictures with us each week. It's sure nice having a terrific big sister to do fun things with. Hopefully we'll get to see you this summer (or fall) when you travel back to Washington.

    Take care. I love you,

    /dallas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimi we all love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimi, I wish I was with you, especially when you're at P.F. Changs. What good noodles!

    Kimi, I miss you. I can't wait 'til you move back to Washington. I love you!

    -Krista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimi, Would you share your spud nut recipe. They look so delicious. Did Jodi let you helpt clean the kitchen. We love youy. Aunt DeLoris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well it sounds like your favorite restauraunt is PF Chang's!! I am so glad that you have had the opportunity to come and stay with your sister. I love seeing you in Sunday School and Relief Society.

    From Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those spud nuts look sooo good! I love doughnuts. If I ever get brave enough to make them I'll get the recipe from Jodi. PF Changs is one of Colby's favorite places to eat. Can you tell that I'm really hungry right now. I keep mentioning food.

    ReplyDelete