Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ward Party!

This my friend Sarah Blair! She is a wonderful women! She is my visiting teacher! She brought me some popcorn and M&M's! She has five children! He husband is in the Army, just like my brother in law David Peterson. I love to talk to Sarah. She is so nice!

This week was wonderful! I want to thank everyone who leaves me a comment on my blog! Your words make me so happy! It makes me feel connected even though I'm so far away!We went to a ward activity on Saturday February 7th. It was so fun! The activity was a pinewood derby! My nephews Abraham and Dallin each had a car. Abraham's car was the block of wood... painted like a bus. My brother in law David Peterson painted it for him. He did such a good job! Abraham's bus got last place every time it raced!
In this picture Abraham's bus got sent down the track backwards! Abraham likes to play with his bus.
Dallins car didn't get last place every time, but almost. We called his car the money mobile. My sister Jodi Peterson hot glued money on it to make it heavier. Most of the money fell off before the race.
Here are Abraham and Dallin Peterson at the pinewood derby.
These are the cars that the little boys raced. I didn't have a car because pinewood derbies are for little boys and I am an adult. I am a 25 year old women, so I couldn't have a car.
These are my new wonderful friends Jess and Carie Winn! They are such wonderful people! They have two little boys named Kaden and Luke. Carie is a beautiful women and Jess is a strong handsome man. They are married. Jess is in the Military just like my brother in law David Peterson.

I got to have dinner at the ward activity! I had hot dogs and cookies. It was so delicious!

Also on Saturday I took Jodi Peterson on a Date to Kentucky Fried Chicken! It was so wonderful! I had chicken strips, cold slaw, mashed potato's & gravy and a roll. I paid for Jodi with my money!

I also went to the book store with David Peterson. We had a wonderful time. I got a book about Star Wars and a Star Wars reference guide.

On Friday Jodi Peterson took me to the PX and we went shopping. I got valentines for Abraham, Dallin, David, Shelly, JaNel, Misty and Sarah. I also bought my mothers birthday gift. Her birthday is February 15th! And I got an outfit for my brother Brians little baby!

I worked out 6 times this week and I had a wonderful time doing it!

Next month the ward activity is a talent show! I am so excited! I love talent shows!

7 comments:

  1. no, you're beautiful Kimi!!! I can't wait to see your talents at the talent show next month! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimi,

    The pinewood derby looks really fun. I don't think you're too old for that. You are a great Sister to buy Jodi dinner. You can visit AZ any time (and buy me dinner, right :-)?)

    I really enjoy reading your blog. Thank you for sharing with us each week.

    I love you,

    /dallas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to participate in the talent show? Uncle Verne always sings at our ward talent show. Next time you see Uncle Verne, ask him to sing for you. He loves to sing for people, We love you Kimi. Aunt DeLoris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimi,
    Aunt DeLoris just told me about your blog. I am enjoying reading it. It sounds like you are having a good time. What fun to be able to take Jodi to dinner. My son Jeff lives very close to your Mom and Dad now, in fact they had dinner with them yesterday. Have a great week.
    We love you,
    Aunt Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimi, you must be having so much fun with Jodi. I love Pinewood Derbies. I think the bus is very cool. Thank you so much for having this blog so I can know what you're up to. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimi,

    I just love reading your blog. You look soooo good in all your pictures! I can tell you are working out 6 days a week! That is awesome. What is the PX?? Is that a military department store on base? Our family really misses you and we hope we can see you soon! I love you! Love Your Sister-in-Law, Paola Gale.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a sweet woman. I love reading your blog. You say the funnest things.

    From Ashley

    ReplyDelete