Sunday, January 25, 2009

This Monday was Martin Luther King Jr.s birthday! (For reasons unknown to Jodi I love this holiday!) He was a great and wonderful man. Dave had the day off so we all went to Atlanta. We went to the Lego store. I didn't really like it. But after the Lego store Jodi took me to the Disney store! Oh I love it! The Disney store was having a sale on Camp Rock things! I got a new poster, a game and a notebook all for 11 dollars! It was such a good deal. I am so happy I did it!
When we were at the Lego store I got to stand in this Mummy! The whole thing is made out of Legos. We also went to Costco on Martin Luther King Jr. day. Dave, Abe, Dallin and I all ate pizza. Jodi got a hot dog. It made her happy all day long! As we were leaving Costco we got Chocolate ice cream! I was so good!

My friend Misty taught the lesson in Relief Society today. She did such a wonderful job. The lesson was about giving all our hearts to help the people together with our family. At the end of the lesson she gave us chocolate dipped pretzels. It was so delicious! I got one for Jodi, and she loved it!


I got a Kung Fu Panda blanket in the mail this week! It was very exciting! I earned my Kung Fu Panda blanket by eating the right kind of cereal enough times. My blanket is soft and I love it! Jack Black is the real dragon warrior. He is my hero. When the Savior comes again and my down syndrome is all gone, I'm going to marry Jack Black.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Kimi, you make a very cute mummy. I guess if you are going to be a mummy, a Lego mummy would be the best kind to be. I really like the Lego Darth Vader too. I bet Max will be so jealous of Abe and Dallin. Did you get a new purse? I think Jodi is totally corrupting you. :-) I like your new blanket. It looks like it will keep you safe and warm. I sincerely hope by the time your Down's Syndrome is gone you will have found someone far worthier of you then Jack Black. I hope you and Jodi continue to have so much fun together. Love you lots. Shelly

    PS I miss Cinderella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blanket!! What kind of cereal was it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimi!!!

    I'm glad that you had a fun time in Atlanta for the holiday. The pictures are great!

    It's great to see that that you are now have a white belt. I'm really getting worried now. You'd beat me for sure. The only belts that I have are ones that are too small or have new holes to compensate for my expanding girth.

    I love you,

    /dallas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kimi,

    I guess I get a little behind on commenting on your cute blogs. Daddy always reads them to me so I do know what is going on. The lego store is like the on we were in while at Disneyland.

    I'm glad to see that your Kung Fu blanket got there alright.

    Your bowling score was so fine!! You look so healthy and exercised. Keep it up!

    love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I am a little jealous that you got to go to the lego and disney store. I have lived here for 4 years and didn't know thay had those stores in Atlanta. Maybe now I will have to look them up in the internet.

    From Ashley

    ReplyDelete