Sunday, January 11, 2009

Last Sunday we went to Bart and Misty Brimhall's house for dinner. We had fondue. I had never tried it before. We had cheese and bread fondue. And we put chucks of meat, cheese and mushrooms into a fondue pot full of oil, let them cook and then ate them. It was so good! For desert we did something really different. Jodi made toffee fondue, it tasted like Carmel. We dipped bananas, grapes, pineapple and rice Krispie treats into the toffee. It was so good. My mother and father have never tried it. In 2010 Mother, Father, Shelly and JaNel will all try it with me.

Later in the week Jodi and I went back to Misty's house and played Scene It DVD Game second edition. We had a very good time.

On Friday I started a Mixed Marshal Arts class. It's like Karate. I love it! I want to become a Kung Fu Master. My teacher is so nice.





Every day Jodi and I got to the gym. I love going to the gym. I like to go fast on the elliptical! Jodi used to only go 3, maybe 4 days a week. But now that I'm here.... I don't understand her lame excuses for not going, so every morning I put on my exercise close and stare at her until we go. It's so fun. Going to the gym makes me a tough women! I go 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes on the treadmill. Just like Jodi. I get to listen to my I Pod at the gym. I like that very much.




Today at Church I saw Misty! She is such a nice women. I love going to Church. Tomorrow I have the Family Home Evening Lesson for Jodi's family. I'm going to teach every one Jesus Christ and keeping the commandments of God, so we can have blessings. And to be obedient to our parents.

I am leaning to be a patient women. Jodi and Dave are also leaning to be patient.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Kimi! You look like you're having a fun time at the gym. There's no way I'm ever going to wrestle you again. You'd beat me for sure. Paola would love to go to the gym with you. In fact, she's there right now.

    I really like your goal to become a Kung Fu Master, of course you'd have to give up the family noodle business. :-)

    Take care,

    /dallas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimi,
    I am soooo proud of you! You look great doing your martial arts moves! Don't you love working out? It is so important to take care of our bodies isn't. You look so great on the eliptical machine and on the treadmill. I wish I was working out right next to you. I also love seeing the picture of you in your beautiful pink bedroom. You are luck to be living with Jodi. She is such a great sister to you! I love and miss you very much . . . your sister-in-law, Paola Gale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim you are so lucky. I loved going to Karate. I guess we will now have to watch what we say around you, because if we tick you off you can now kick our butts. I am glad you had fun playing Scene It second edition. I can hardly wait to play it with you. I am also anxious to try fondue with you and mom and dad and JaNel. Keep posting the pretty pictures. They're my favorite. Love ya lots.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimi, You really look like a real Kung Fu artist.
    It is so fun to here that you are doing so well. Both you and Jodi look so good. We have really laughed over your blog. Daddy is going to set up a blog for us so you can see what we are doing.

    Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd hate to be around you, Aunt Kimi when you're angry now that you work out in the gym and do Karate. And to think, I used to think you were a tough woman even before now!!!! This is your nephew DeMar.

    ReplyDelete