Sunday, January 18, 2009

My white belt!

This week I got my first Karate uniform. I also earned my white belt. To earn my white belt I had to remember all the moves my teacher taught me. I did such a good job. It was wonderful to earn my white belt. My teacher tied my white belt on me. He only ties on the white belt and the black belt.



Here I am with Jodi. (she looks pretty fat.) And I get to bow to my teacher David Jones, when class is done. He is very good at Karate. And a very nice man.

Here is my teacher putting on my white belt.

These are pictures of me during my white belt test.



























Abe and Dallin go to Karate with me on Fridays. On Wednesday I go by my self. Abe is pretty tired at the end of School and Karate. They got their uniforms on Friday, but they haven't earned their white belts yet. Abe and Dallin are great nephews.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Kim,

    Aren't Gi's (karate uniform) the best. Maybe for Halloween 2010 you and I can both wear our Gi's and be like twins. It sounds like you are having tons of fun. Is that why Abraham looks so wiped? He just can't keep up with you? Give everyone a hug and a kiss from me. And tell Jodi she doesn't look fat, she looks PREGNANT! Love you lots. Shelly

    p.s. I gave a bunch of people your address, so maybe they will start commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimi,

    Karate is so fun. I took Karate when I was Abe's age and loved it. I am proud of you for passing your first test. It takes a very smart girl to remember all those moves. Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your karate test. You look so happy. Tell Jodi to stop putting herself down. Anyway I love you and will talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimi you are doing such a great job and you look fantastic in you Karate whites with a white belt. We are so proud of you following directions and doing what you were taught. You are the best. Jodi looks like she is dressing for two, but not fat. Going to the gym will keep you both in great shape. We are having a great time as missionaries.

    love, Mon and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kimi, this is your cousin Denise. I think it's so great that you are in Karate. Great job for getting your white belt. I love your blog. It looks like you are doing a lot of fun things with Jodi's family. I'm jealous that you went to Sea World. I want to go really bad. I look forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kimi, great job on you white belt! I miss you! I love you!

    Krista Jones

    ReplyDelete