Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Belt

Molly Rebecca Peterson watched me get my advanced gold belt!  I am so happy for me!  I love kung fu with all my heart!  Darth Vader better watch out for me!
My teacher David Jones is helping me to become a kung fu mater.  He knows that dreams come true if I wish upon a star in 2010.
My teacher David Jones is such a sweet wonderful man!  He bows to me after I completed my advanced gold belt test!  David Jones is so proud of me with all his heart!
This is me tying on my advanced gold belt for the first time!  I did such a good job all my life in 2009 at Kung fu. 
Me stepping over my gold belt.  I don't need it anymore!  
I can now do my karate moves very quickly!  I'm so fast my sister Jodi Peterson wouldn't want to take me on!  My teacher David Jones, my brother in law David Peterson and my sister Jodi Peterson are all pleasantly surprised at my awesomeness!
My teacher David Jones loves to give me high fives!  He is so proud of me.  I work hard and I practice all the time.  I love kung fu!
This is me taking my test for my advanced gold belt.  Please note how happy my face is.  I love to exercise every day.  My sister Jodi Peterson keeps on telling me I don't have to exercise on Saturdays.  I tell her she is so funny.  
I got a new hair cut!  My sister Jodi Peterson gave me my hair cut! she is a wonderful sister!  She helped me find my neck!  We also waxed my eyebrows and my chin.  
My niece Molly Rebecca Peterson sits by me at dinner some times.  She is such a sweet baby!  My brother Eldon Gale's wife Trish had a baby this week!  Her name is Clair Elizabeth Gale!  Their baby is so sweet!  I get to see her at Christmas time!  I am so excited!
I showed Dave Peterson's mom my karate moves on the beach at Tybee Island.  My nephew Abraham Peterson joined me and we both did our kung fu moves on the beach.
My favorite place to practice my moves is on the Beach!  On May 26th we are going back to the beach.  We are going back on our way to Texas!  I can't wait to see my sister LeAnne Ravsten and my brother in law Erick Ravsten and all their children.  Their children are so sweet!  They have never been to the beach. (this is not true)  I wish they could meet us at the beach.
We went to Savannah Georgia.  Savannah had lots and lots of beautiful parks!  We did a lot of walking in Savannah.  I got very tired!
We went to a pirate store! It was so cool!  I got an cool picture frame from this store!  My nephew Abraham Peterson got a treasure chest. 
Savannah is such a beautiful city!  We walked along the river and went into lots of shops!  My brother in law David Peterson let me get some candy from the candy store!  I love him with all my heart!
The boats on the river were very big!  My father would love the boats!  I want to take my mother, father, Shelly and JaNel to Savannah in 2010. 

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new belt Kim. You are doing awesome. By the time you get here, you will have surpassed my meager karate skills. You will have to teach me some new moves. I love your hair cut. It's so beautiful. I would love to go to Savannah with you, but I think Jodi has other plans for my vacation in 2010. Love ya lots.

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimi, I am always "pleasantly surprised at your awesomeness!" I'm going to miss you sooooo much when you move!!! and seriously awesome job on getting your advanced yellow belt! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how to get this to work--I'm silly, but that last comment was from Cari Kimi! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay--I got it! Okay--for real--You're great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimi, I love the picture of your new hair cut and you kung fu practicing on the beach. It looks like you do a very nice job for your Karate coach. I cannot believe that you have now got your advanced gold. You are the best. You are a lucky girl to get to go to Savannah. Now you have been places that I have never been. You look so nice in your coke shirt. We love you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimberly Gale, you are so fantastic. I love your new eyebrows, did it hurt a lot to get them waxed? I love getting my eyebrows waxed, it makes me sneeze. But I won't let my sister wax my lip, that hurts tooooo much!

    ReplyDelete