Monday, December 22, 2008

Church and eyebrows!

I went to church on Sunday. Everyone was very nice to me. I really liked Sunday School. I also got to go to Relief Society with the other women. Jodi is in nursery, so she didn't get to sit with me during my classes.

For Christmas I got a new red dress. We found it at Macy's. It's a beautiful dress with flowers on the bottom and a big red bow in the back. I love it.

Jodi waxed my eye brows. They were growing together in the middle. She also waxed my upper lip. Waxing didn't hurt at all.

We watched the Testaments as a family. Dave made pop corn for everyone. It was very fun.

I have stopped tucking my shirts into my pants.

This is what I've been doing the last couple of days.

Thanks- Kimi

4 comments:

  1. I love you Kimi Aunt DeLoris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimi, We are so glad that you are with Jodi and her family. Help her with the children. We love you. Uncle Verne and Aunt DeLoris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimi, your Mom and Dad called us last week. They are having lots of snow and ice. It is really cold where they are. Is it cold where you are. My email address is delorisfischer@yahoo.com. Contact me if you would like too or if you neeed to. Uncle Verne and I am coming to Birmingham Alabama in June. How far away are you from Birmingham? We love you Kimi. Aunt DeLoris.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Kimi! I just read all about your living in Georgia. It sounds like you are having fun down there with Jodi, Dave, Abraham, Dallin and Scouty. We have had lots of snow in Washington but now it's finally warming up and I am so happy Spring is on its way!

    Love, JaNel

    ReplyDelete